So, with this in mind I decided to do a review of my reviews. It' worked out pretty well because I have been using these items and my mind has changed about some as time went on..I think this kind of thing is useful for those of you, who, like me, take ages deciding whether or not to buy something and also equally useful for those who don't want to trawl through all my posts to find out about certain items.
By the way, if you click on the link it will take you to my original review.
- Still in love with these, falling more and more in love with them as the days pass. I don't think theres an occasion where you CAN'T use them.
- Still not loving this, have tried it a few more times since the review but it has done nothing at all for me.
- Have been teaming this up with the Maybelline Colossal and also using it alone. I'd still buy it again as it makes my lashes longer. No patent shine though.
- Used this time and time again when I needed knockout lashes and it still works. I have to remind myself that 2 coats is the magic key. I'd still buy it again.
- I finished one tub of the cleansing pads and am half way through another. I won't be buying these again, not because they don't work but because I've found something much better and also that the smell of these is VERY strong. They're excellent if you have really oily skin and are prone to spots.
- I haven't finished a tub of the Boots balm as I have been using other cleansers but I have three backups which I will get through in time. If I didn't have them, I'd buy it again.
- I loved these then and I still love them now. The Illegal shade has been getting some serious love from me recently. It's nice and matte and is my "my eyes but better" go to shade. I'm going to incease my collection of these.
- This was my lover back then and it still is now. It's the only face scrub/wash that I've used consistently for more than a week. I have half left and will buy it again. The only issue I had with it was the fact that it gave me tiny whiteheads all around my nose..maybe because I used it despite having no blackheads? Anyway, if you do like me and do this, do not fear because I've found a cure..the things I do for you guys!
- I wasn't too happy with how this looked in pics before but assured you guys it looked good IRL..which it did. I tried it on many times since with varying amounts of UDPP and it just won't stick to my lids. The colour is gorgeous but I just wish it would stay put! I won't be buying another one of these when the tub is finished.
- Probably my all time fave freebie. My current HG shadow has well and truly hit pan and I've been using my 17 palette for a while now and I'm loving the goldeny shade in it. If they brought this out as perm, I'd buy it...or I'd buy £5 worth of products to get it free.
- My thoughts on this brush are still exactly the same. It's the shizz. It's fluffy (but not too fluffy), it helps you blend like a pro and because the hairs are white, you can tell how much product you've picked up. I'm buying it again when this one fails me.
- Nearly finished one "packet" of handcream and the Balm has well and truly finished. Glad I bought backups of the hand cream, the sweet smell hasn't put me off yet! I'd buy the Balm again too.
- I said I wouldn't buy it and honestly, I don't think I would. It smells funny (this coming from a girl who has both the Colossal and Stiletto) and it made my lashes really really hard. I wouldn't call it HG as I have Prestige for that so my opinion stays the same.