Wednesday 26 August 2009

Cheap makeup

Just a quick post really about the most recent offers I've seen on my journeys.

Superdrug are having a massive price drop on Maybelline Define A Lash, it's down to £3 something from £8.80 which is pretty good going, I won't be buying it because I've got about 9 mascaras to get through first. They've also got their air whipped foundations on sale for about £4.

House of Fraser have some of their stuff marked down but it's not all available on the website, on their website they have ONE Givency shadow marked down to £7 and they also have the whole Lord and Berry line marked down to £3 and under.

Harrods have a decent sale on their makeup too, they have this:

on sale for £19.50 down from £40.00 which is a bloody bargain considering that it's YSL and LE.

They've got a sale on their Michael Kors Island range of perfumes, John Galliano, Lanvin Burberry for Men perfumes (aftershaves?) and some Hugo Boss stuff is also on cheap.

They're also doing Kanebo mascara for £10.50 and some other Kanebo treatment sets for face and body.

Hope that's of some help to someone out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails