Thursday 30 December 2010

Sale shopping, NUDE skincare and some other ramblings..

Christmas has been and gone and levels of daily food intake are back down to an acceptable level.  With the end of Christmas comes the start of the traditional post Christmas sales and the rush of sale shoppers.

I remember being younger and yearning to be earning (mad rhyming skills gwan) a nice wage so I could buy things from the Harrods sale.  It didn't register with me that if you were earning a nice amount, you wouldn't need to be sale shopping there.

Back when I was a poor student there was always a plethora of things I wanted to buy but now that I have a job and can buy things without worrying about paying for textbooks and travelcards..there is nothing I want to buy!

I went to Westfields with my brother today and we walked around for AGES..what did I buy? One top and two DVDs and that was all.  There was literally NOTHING I liked..plus the rush doesn't help.  I'm glad we took the car because I was shattered by the time we'd finished and my feet hurt so much I had to drive home barefoot. 

I have a million and one samples which I have been using..most of them from Nude.  I used the miracle mask and it was fantastic!  I might treat myself and get it as it really made my skin feel super soft and the effects lasted..I'm not so sure about the cleansing oil.  It made my skin feel a bit tight but it went back to normal a while later and it did feel smoother..

Hmm..that's all for now..there won't be any beauty related posts until after the new year so have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails