Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Body Shop wishes Joy to the World

In a choir? 
Know someone who is?
Full of festive spirit? 

Well read on and see how you could win some goodies from The Body Shop!

The Body Shop want to bring Joy to the World this Christmas through one of my favourite mediums..singing.  I say one of MY favourite mediums as the soothing qualities of my singing voice are debatable.  Not by me of course, to myself, I sound like an angel.

They are searching for the best, most joyous choir in the land to feature in their Youtube montage..which will be released and promoted during the festive month of December.
They're not looing for a specific type of choir, if you can capture the joy of the festive season, you fit their criteria.  If you yourself are in a choir or you know someone who is, tell them to take part! 

All you need to do for a chance to feature in their montage is film your choir or group singing the infamous "Joy to the World" carol and send the video clip in mpeg format to joytotheworld@thebodyshop.com along with one representative from the choir's contact name, address and phone number.  Make sure that your videos are not longer than 2.5 minutes in duration (that's 150 seconds!)

Get all this in to The Body shop before 29th November this year and the winning group will find themselves not only featured on the montage but they will also recieve £200 RPP worth of Body Shop goodies.  Five runers up will recieve £100 RRP worth of The Body Shop products each.  Full terms and conditions can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails