Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Swatch Files: Little Glow Cheek

I avoid Primark's own brand makeup like the plague, especially after the lipgloss caused my lips to combust and the body brush shredded worse than a snake.

I've heard good things about this particular range which is also sold by Primark.  I think it's high end Primark makeup..if ever there was an award for oxymoron of the year, that would in the top three..
All the products from this range are puns on familiar sayings, it took my slow behind a while to figure out what Little Glow Cheek was parodying but I finally got it.  They could have gone for the jugular like Soap and Glory and just called it something in the same vein as Glowjob but nobody wants to get on the bad side of copyright law and not everyone is as filthy minded as me..

I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and pigmented it was.  I think it's about £2 something but this was in impulse buy (near the tills) and I didn't pay full RRP for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails