Saturday 7 August 2010

Review: Clean and Clear Instant Dissolving Cleansing Sheets

Sheesh, I can't remember the last time I actually wrote a review on here. 

I've been getting into soaps recently, having acquired five pineapple soaps and an exfoliating soap..which I'm yet to use.

I picked these up totally by accident, I didn't have my eyes in and thought they were the very hard to find Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Control Paper.  Should really learn to read before I pick things up..

Amongst the copious crap I chat on Twitter, I did mention that my Pears soap had finished and I hadn't opened the backup.  I've been using these sheets in place of soap for a few weeks now and I really like them.  They clean my skin and my pores are empty after using them, which is always a good thing.  I really like the way they work, I just need to make sure I don't use too much water because otherwise the sheet doesn't foam up.

The only problem I have with these is one I created for myself.  I opened the container and touched them all with my wet hand..they're all sticking togther now and I have to carefully rip them apart but I can live with that.  Also, there are 24 sheets per pack, I use one in the morning and one in the evening so they will last me 12 days.  I don't really mind that though because firstly, you don't need to use them twice a day and secondly..they only cost me a quid.  Yep, this is another Pound Shop bargain.

I've decided to stock up on these because the stuff I like is always discontinued, I'm currently suffering from toner withdrawal.  If you know a good toner, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Huh?? What an interesting product! I've never seen or heard of this!!

    Does it dissolve or disappear like the name says?

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does exactly what it says on the packet which is quite surprising because usually with these products I still get a bit of paper left over but here, it turns into liquid very quickly. You just need to turn the tap down a bit because otherwise it melts and flies out of your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen these before! Thank god for pound shop bargains ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i've seen these sort of things before but only as hand soap. They remind me of those little minty strips that were trendy for a while, remember them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails