Friday 6 August 2010

Desi Girl Does Jewellery

I'm not really a magpie when it comes to jewellery so I don't often buy stuff but stress at work sent me shopping and I found some bits I quite liked.

I fell in love with this necklace as soon as I saw it and the fact that the clock actually works too is a godsend because I hate wearing watches.
There were two designs of neckwatches so I went back and bought the other two..and then forgot to photograph them.

Quite a bargain at a fiver each though!

I've been wearing the next necklace to death recently and Simon always laughs when I utter the words pearl necklace..he's a filth house but I do love him so for it.
I'm not too sure why the photo came out so blurry..

I also picked up these earrings because I loved the bow design and the studs are lowkey enough to wear to work.
Anyone bought any nice pieces recently?

4 comments:

  1. I love the earrings they're so pretty. I managed to get some studs from accessorize for £2 in the sale an they are real silver! Was quite chuffed as can usually only find broken tat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings! I'm soo into bows right now!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une tasse: LUCKY! I don't shop a lot in Accessorize because I find it over priced and I can never find anything in their sale either.

    Amina: Thanks! I had to be really careful because some of the ones sold in shops make my ears go green but these are doing my good so far.

    ~Lisa: I fell in love with them when I saw them but still haven't managed to actually wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails