Tuesday 21 July 2009

Copycat

I saw Yinka's blog and Sara's blog about how many lipsticks/lipglosses they had so I've decided jump on the bandwagon.

I cannot stress enough what a noob to makeup I am and I thought I had quite a few lip products but laying them out and seeing how many I have I realised that I'm not really as bad on lip products as I thought I would be..oh, and I found my TWO HG lip colours, Rimmel's Lip Vinyl in Velocity mixed with clear gloss from 17 and a Smashbox berry shade which is in their palette only so semi yay!

Anywho..here's my collection of glosses/pencils/sticks:

Top Row: Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Velocity (a bit lighter IRL and much nicer on lips), Maybelline Watershine Diamonds in Chocolate Sparkles, Maybelline Fruity Jelly in Raspberry, Maybelline Fruity Jelly in Satsuma, Smashbox lippy in Encore, Smashbox lippy in Toffee, 17 lippy in Chocolate Suede, Natural Collection lipgloss in Strawberry

Row 2: Wet n Wild gloss in Tangerine, Opia lipgloss in clear, Maybelline Fruity Jelly (can't remember flavour), YSL gloss in 3, Boots No7 in Lollipop, Boots No7 in Sherbert

Row 3: Smashbox lipliner

Row 4: Smashbox lip palette 5, Stila Plumping Glaze in Melon Mint, Stila Lip Glaze in Mocha

Row 5: Natural Collection lipliner in Rose

Row 6: Wet n Wild gloss (I forget the flavour), Lancome Juicy Tube in a pinky shade, Boots No7 in Lollipop, Lancome Juicy Tube in Fraise, Natural Collection in Watermelon x 2.

And there we have my collection of lip paints.

The ones I use the most often are:

  • Rimmel Vinyl Lip
  • Opia clear gloss
  • YSL gloss in shade 3 (must remember proper name)
  • Smashbox palette in the plummy shade on the bottom left hand corner
Also, I'm looking to sell some of those glosses so if you see anything you like, do let me know and I will see what I can do :)

3 comments:

  1. I have that Smashbox palette :-) Well, one like it. I think I have no 4. You've got a nice collection, just the right amount! Take some of mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have! Perfect size lippie collection! The stila lipglazes are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yinka: I've touched pan on the clear colour in that palette, just need to work through the rest :) I would take some of yours but I need to offload a few of mine and get some staples together. It's my own fault for being a sucker for pretty colours

    Sara: The Stila glosses are indeed gorgeous but I haven't gone anywhere yet which has warranted using them so I'm waiting for the chance.

    I'd happily get rid of them for some MAC colours which I would actually use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails