Wednesday 1 December 2010

My most practical purchase of the winter..

Are these..
They're not this orange in real life, they're a darker brown but flash is a git.

Yep, flat, suede shoes are just what everyone needs when trudging to and from work in snow.  I don't know what possessed me to buy these, we popped into Sainsburys to pick up some cheap booze..my dad told me that Bacardi was on for £13 per litre bottle so me and Simon naturally bought 12 bottles (6 max. per person).  My defence is that these shoes were in my eyeline and thus they came to me.

*ahem*

6 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! But don't your feet FREEZE?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahh this post made me laugh! But those are pretty, I totally understand your impulsive purchase (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes and Bacardi...great shopping trip! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. But they are totally cute!

    You could wear a plastic bag over them while trudging through the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha you're so cute! :) Pretty shoes :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails