Thursday 16 September 2010

Free Skincare Consultation? Get thyself to Harrods ASAP!

Like the juxtaposition of old school/yuppie language there?

I have always wanted to go for a decent skin consultation but have never had the first idea where to go.  I don't have any obvious problems that I could take and present to a dermatologist so I've just never bothered.  I have been to some counters where they've been helpful (Clinique) and some where they haven't..

Something landed in my inbox the other day and I'm posting it up here because I know I can't be the only one who wants to get their skin examined but doesn't know how and where to go about it.

Thus, if you find yourself in London and in Harrods on the following dates and between the following times:
  • Sunday 19th September between 1 and 5 pm
  • Thursday 23rd September between 3 and 7 pm
  • Saturday 25th between 1 and 5 pm
  • Sunday 26th between 1 and 5 pm
  • Saturday 2nd October between 1 and 5 pm
Go have a free skincare consultation with Jermaine Rich.  She is a skincare expert and has a new range launching at Harrods entitled "Occo".  She is a leading expert in the field of holistic treatment development and has over 40 years experience.  Jermaine is one of the founding members of Aromatherapy Associates and was key in developing their signature treatments. 

Get yourselves down there if you can, I'm stupidly excited about it.

Just as a teaser, these are two of the products from the range..
I don't have dry skin but I love oily cleansers so I will be trying this out (the last one I used had mineral oil in it and I've been on the lookout for a better one ever since).

In total there are more than 65 products in the whole range so hopefully you will find something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails