Tuesday 20 July 2010

EOTD: Late for an Indian party

We had a wedding to attend recently and we couldn't make it, I can't remeber why but either Simon was hungover or somthing else which was entirely his fault.

The married couple had a party a few weeks later and we managed to get our acts together.


As is the norm in our flat, we were running late.

In between an exchange of many cross words, I managed to chuck whatever I could on my eyes and run out the door...I should point out that I was wearing clothes to boot.

These photos are from when we got home.
I was going to do a carefully crafted turquoise pencil on top of liquid liner winged look but I  had no time to faff so I ended up with this.  Tis a shame I have no open eyed photo as the lower lid was lined with one of my favourite eye pencils.

I am wearing no mascra as I quite liked how sparkly my lashes looked with shadow fallout on them.

Here is what I used:
The concealer is fast becoming one of my favourite items, so much so that I'm going to do a review on it very soon.  The baked shadows are ok, they have a hard time showing up on my skintone but they're alright if you use a base.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colours and the sparkles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue really suits you, your eyes look lovely, I agree, I would have added a blue eyeliner- but know what its like to be short of time!!! and someone is rushing you out the door!! lol (dont you just hate that!) Love your blog hun.

    http://beautifullyflourished.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails