Monday 19 April 2010

NOTD: You silver-nailed devil, you!

Nothing quite screams professionalism like silver nail polish..
This polish is a very old one, I got it for Xmas back in the mid to late 90's and it is from The Body Shop..who no longer do nail polishes.  I'm not sure why they stopped but they really should start again as the quality of this polish is great.  Fast drying, nice smooth application, perfect consistency and perfect brush size.  I'd go as far as to say that is my best application job on my nails ever.  I think that's pretty impressive considering how long I've had it and the fact that it outperforms some current, more expensive nail polishes..Nails Inc, I'm looking at you!

Here's a close up..
The colour is called temptation but taking product naming initiative from Charlotte, I'd have named this something like intergalactic or spaceman because that's what it reminds me of.  In my mind, temptation would be a dark, rich, reddy colour.

PS I took these photos on Saturday morning and the polish had been applied on Thursday.  I wasn't too impressed that Amanda Holden was sporting MY nails on BGT..copycat!

Do you ladies wear bright, bold nails to work or do you stick to neutral, work safe shades?

3 comments:

  1. oooh nice!! i never knew bodyshop did nail polishes before. i wonder why they stopped.

    YEP, im one to wear bright colours, lifes kinda boring without colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even knew the Bodyshop ever did nail polish *___* then again all I remember from them is incredibly strongly scented lip balms that give me a headache haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at those nails! I'm seriously impressed, go you. GOSH do a lovely rich silver if you end up looking for a replacement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails