Wednesday 6 May 2009

Review: YSL Teint Parfait Shade 7

























This is my current HG foundation as it works a charm on me.

I don't need a heavy foundation as my skin is in pretty good condition so this primer/foundation is just the ticket.

Pros:
Blends in very nicely
Easy to apply with fingers
Practically foolproof
Makes my skin look dewy without making me look greasy

Cons:
Expensive? Well it's £25 but it does last an AGE and actually matches my skin colour.
HARD TO FIND.

I would buy this foundation until the end of time but unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere! I've checked quite a few department stores and also online but they seem to have stopped making this particular shade which has upset me no end. This was my first high end foundation and I do love it, I may have to try out Bobbi Brown/MAC to see if they have anything this lightweight..

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments everyone! I do read each and every comment left and I try my best to answer any questions.

If you have a burning question and would like an in-depth/personal reply, feel free to email me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk or desigirldoesmakeup@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as I can. You can also tweet me (@rhamnousia84) but you'll need to be following me if you want a reply via DM.

A quick note to any companies who come across my blog: Please do not use my comments section as a way to advertise your website. If you'd like to feature your site on my blog then please get in touch by emailing me at rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails